Make Something

Elizabeth Baker in Berlin New Jersey has committed to make something daily...

Why did you decide to do this project? I tripped across your blog during an internet search and was quickly fascinated by the idea! I make things all the time...bread, my garden, meals, crafts, dances...I love to attempt creative things. I was interested to see if I could live up to the challenge of making something every day...


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Today is my first day, and I had to wait until now to be able to make it (the life of a busy woman). [Day 1 pictured above] is the journal I will use to document my attempts at making things. The cover was made out of an empty paint box I found under my bed, and paper I saved from packages, sewn together with some thrift store yarn....

No comments: